1. The "Roccia dell'Orso" (Bear Rock) - Palau mentioned by Tolomeo, it is large granite natural monument, shaped like a bear looking towards the sea.
2. Agriturismi - Farms Stazzi are today used as agriturismo and are ideal for those who love nature, traditions and good food.
3. "Sas Tiliccas" Typical Logudoro and Gallura sweets. They consist of a flour pastry, kneaded with lard, with a sinuous shape, filled with honey, almonds, nuts and sapa. They were once prepared on important occasions.
4. "Sa suppa cuatta" Typical Gallura soup: it is made with bran-bread soaked in sheep broth, covered with fresh pecorino cheese and tomato sauce, all cooked in the oven.
5. Gallura on the train The route connect different towns, from Gallura to Anglona (another Sassari region). You will discover the unique Gallura landscape.
5. The Petrified Forest in Carucana (Martis) If you decide to take the train, stop in Martis; there are the remains of an ancient forest, dating to the Miocene, on the bottom of a lake.
6.7. Garibaldi's Museum and home in Caprera The home, the land and tomb of the National Hero.
7. The Maddalena Archipelago A marine paradise near Corsica. The Arcipelago of La Maddalena is located along the north-western coast of the island. It consists of two main islands, La Maddalena e Caprera, and five smaller ones, It is a nature reserve.
9. The Romanesque Church of San Simplicio in Olbia A medieval jewel.
10.Vermentino di Gallura White wine, very good served cold, ideal with fish, one of the best products of Sardinian oenology.