Tel. 0142 444314
The theatre stands at the north eastern corner of Piazza at the end of Via Saffi. It was opened in 1791 with a performance of La Moglie Capricciosa, an opera buffa by Vincenzo Fabrizi. It took a period of six years to be constructed through Abbot Agostino’s design. It is horse shoe-shaped with four tiers of boxes and a gallery.